Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End PHP/CSS Style switcher issues & more Reply To: PHP/CSS Style switcher issues & more

I.m.learning
Participant

The rationale behind this is; with 3 weeks to go to end of the term, and my last 2 courses for graduation, is I spent 3 days straight staring at white pages, I was starting to get flash burn.

I want my users to change colors in order for their eyes not to become as strained as mine did. Additionally, not every person has the same eyesight and some need to have larger fonts to view the pages.

I am creating my website for ultimate user experience, I am using everything I can to allow the user the options. I don’t even have cookies set up yet and feel it’s best to get the little things out of the way before continuing. I know I don’t have to do any of this, but no one else allows these options.

Just think, if I am putting this much effort into “non-essential” options, imagine how much effort I am going to place in the content for the page.

It’s exactly this too: I plan on making tutorials, ones that people, like me, do not have to travel to hundreds of sites and still not find the answer.

I want my site to be a one-stop shop for information that is credible, no fillers, and provides the best user experience.

My apologies for the lengthy responses, I’m just trying to make my intentions clear.

“I’m just a soul whose intentions are good….oh lord, please don’t let me be misunderstood”