The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS terminology Reply To: CSS terminology


Not sure what you are asking. They are both gradients.

Really, there are more appropriate reference sources for this type of question.

I can only suggest that you start from the beginning somewhere rather than cut and paste code you do not understand.