Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Give me an Idea to how to put this image up to another image responsiv Reply To: Give me an Idea to how to put this image up to another image responsiv

Jerba
Participant

I’m not sure I completely understand what you’re trying to do, but correct me if i’m wrong.

You’re writing up mails and saving them as an image, which you will then display somewhere that needs to be responsive?

If the above is correct, there’s a few things you could do.

* Simple create various images which are scaled down / up and use media queries to display them accordingly in relation to the screen / viewport size.

* Don’t use images… Build the letter in HTML & CSS, it will be much more convenient.

* Use SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics), if you’re using a raster image type like .png etc, using dynamic dimensions will impact the image quality greatly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KZxPoZk4Uw

I hope this helped!

If you’re looking for personal advice, If you’re capable, I’d highly advise you build the desired effect using HTMl and CSS. However, if you’re not comfortable using HTMl and CSS, use SVG, this will require you to continuously edit, export and replace the live image every time, but it will scale.