Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End cannot set header('Content-Length') greater than 2GB Reply To: cannot set header('Content-Length') greater than 2GB

RoySajeeb
Participant

The problem isn’t that i can’t get the file size… i can get the file size just right but i can’t send the file size to the user via header(‘content-length’)… direct download, however, on the other hand, without the php, works just fine…. if i remove header(‘Content-Length’) the user can download the entire file but cannot see the total size and if i leave it untouched the client can only download 2GB of the entire file… so, i tried installing 64bit OS, 64bit apache and 64bit php on my 32bit machine and everything works but then i cannot upload files greater than 2GB via blueimp Jquery File Uploader even when i change everything in apache.conf and both the php.ini files, /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini and /etc/php5/cli/php.ini…. but when i try to upload anything greater than 2GB without blueimp, with just a simple file uploader, it works like a charm…. i can’t seem to figure out what’s happening with me….