Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Responsive design – image, dropdown menu and more Reply To: Responsive design – image, dropdown menu and more

tracybags
Participant

Thank you so much! You have solved my first issue (and the same issue applied to my #slideshow image – followed your advice and that’s all working now – thank you very much!

I’m no further on the dropdown because the tutorial link you kindly gave is for a ‘select’ menu which I don’t want, and secondly, I have multi-level navigation. So I’m still searching for the write css and/or js that i can manage to use!

The third issue – no fix :(
I didn’t want them to be 50% each, I wanted around 2/3 to 1/3 so words can go in the 2/3 and images in 1/3. But at breakpoint I wanted them to align underneath rather than to the right. Any further help on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks again so much. It’s a wonderful thing that those who know their onions are there and willing to help those who can only dream of getting to grips with this stuff!!