Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other What's a good price range for a WordPress Site? Reply To: What's a good price range for a WordPress Site?

Senff
Participant

First and for most this website will have a total of 8 pages with content he wants to create on his own.

This doesn’t mean much. Whether it’s 1 page of news content, or 8, or 15 — they all use the same template.

He want’s to be able to create , edit, update post.

That’s a standard feature of WordPress so that doesn’t need to be done.

Last he wants me to create a website similar to:

What does “similar to” mean? Similar structure? Similar colors? Similar dimensions? I’m afraid I don’t speak the language that that site uses so I don’t know if there are specific widgets on that site you need to have for your own site as well.

Please note, I don’t actually need answers to all these questions. My point is that your ideas are way too vague for us to give a proper estimate. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: only you know how much time you’ll be spending on all this. And if you don’t, then that’s really the first thing you need to figure out.

Imagine someone asking you: “I need to build a car that’s similar to a Ford. How much should I charge?” Without knowing much more than that, you can’t give a proper answer.