The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Sloooow WP-site Reply To: Sloooow WP-site


When troubleshooting a WP site, it helps to disable all plugins and see if the problem goes away. If so, reactivate one at a time to see where the problem lies.

I’d say 90% of the time you can find it in there. The other 10% gets a little more complicated.