Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Shot in the dark… wash denim that is. Reply To: Shot in the dark… wash denim that is.

nixnerd
Participant

@chrisburton I found the perfect pair of jeans dude. I’m done with those Levis 501s. They just don’t fit the bill. I guess I’m down to spend a bit more and get what I pay for.

Went into Nordstrom today and tried on the Naked and Famous Skinny Guys in Broken Twill. Will for sure get a heavier denim but I love the wash:

Skinny/very slim – Check
Straight leg – Check

Look at those stacks dude. Even with a cuff, they stack for days. I love them so much! Probably going to order a heavier pair.

Now you just need to make a haircut inspiration thread and we’ll never get anything done ;).

Don’t even get me started. Been experimenting a lot lately. Last time went with a high 0 fade long on top, left side part… shaved in. It was super sick but I don’t know if I want the same thing. I don’t like a SUPER tight fade with a big beard. Can look awkward if not executed to perfection.