Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other CSS a programming language??? Reply To: CSS a programming language???

nixnerd
Participant

BTW @webmasterspride,

I have a few thoughts about your whole approach:

You create a spam-laden profile on every forum that will let you. Then, you make meaningless and simple comments on random threads. Then, you create a nonsense blogspot with more spam. You do the same for Facebook. And LinkedIn. And about 12 other services.

Two things:

1. No one really says “webmaster” anymore. The name alone betrays you by telling anyone who actually codes that you don’t know what you’re talking about.
  2. You aren’t effective. What you’re doing is just a meaningless blip of noise in a cacophony of chaos. I suggest you re-think your approach as quality content is literally all that matters.

There is an excellent blog called Ribbon Farm. It’s more or less a collection of pieces that refer to economics, human dynamics and reality hacks.

There is an article about attention mining… I suggest you read it.

Now, don’t get me wrong… you have EVERY RIGHT to build and brand and market your service. You also have the privilege of to contributing to these forums. But please, make your interactions meaningful.