Thanks so much for getting back to me. I’ve not made any changes to the original theme files, I’ve got a child theme though. Checked plug-in settings, deactivated, reactivated, even deleted and reinstalled (emptying cache between each step).
One thing I didn’t do was copy the folders. That’s a great idea, thank you for that. As somewhat of a newbie to all this, that wasn’t something I even considered. I’ll definitely do that next time.
At this stage, I’ve asked the theme developer for some help, so I’ll close this thread. I’ve actually got a couple of issues going on so hopefully he can work his magic on all of them…. :)