Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript how to dynamically hide or reveal tables rows as needed Reply To: how to dynamically hide or reveal tables rows as needed

Stuart Bennett
Participant

Okay Pauli_D I have updated my coden at http://codepen.io/stuartbennett/pen/kzwey so you should now see it all.

The HTML is all in div’s now just like in Alens example those divs reside inside a TD but that shouldn’t really upset anything as i understand it.

part of my problem i think lies in the fact that while alen provided the script it wasn’t made obvious where the script actually has to be placed in the code.

I tried in the head section of my HTML file and it didnt work, tried it in the td where the form lives and it still didnt work

from trying other javascripts on this issue i have learnt that placement of the script is key to getting it working if it isnt positioned in it one and only perfect place it will never function. so any help getting the right place for the code would be appreciated.