There is now an "organization" on GitHub for CSS-Tricks. This is a great feature of GitHub and a perfect fit for us.
Why this is good
- There is a larger core group of people that can work on any CSS-Tricks related demo.
- It is easier to find CSS-Tricks demos in one consolidated place on GitHub.
- Any admin can give new people who have interest in contributing to a particular demo access to do that.
What we could use
- Let us know if you see a demo that doesn't have a GitHub repo but you think should.
- Let us know about 404's if you see a link to a repo that has been moved and we forgot to change link.
- Let us know if you have interest in contributing to any particular demo. Best bet = submit pull request for a change. If it's awesome, we'll just give you direct access.
Special thanks to Mottie for heading this up.