Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Wrap a DIV around PHP code?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BrianZet

First of I wanna say that I’m not good in describing things especially in english so bare with me :oops:

So, I’m really lost here, I have this major problem and I’m really confused.. I’m making a guestbook in PHP and it works just fine, but what I REALLY would love to do is to have the post’s wrapped inside of a css div.. And that’s a big problem, because I can’t write like this:

Code:

echo “Hey people”;

?>

If I just wrap a DIV outside of ALL the php code, then it will only come in one div.. I want it like when users submit there message in the form, there message will be stored with the rest of the comments, but in there own div’s..

I dont know how to explain this, but it’s only some of the php code, the actual outcome I want to wrap in a DIV.. And theres no way I can you css directly inside of php??

[img]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2991/issueom8.jpg[/img]

Hope somebody understand’s me, and can help me out here..

Thank’s so far
    Brian

BrianZet

Problem solved, you can close this thread. :D

thur

Wait!

I need the answer to this question too!

@BrianZet
– How did you figure this one out?

Thur, I’m not sure if your problem is exactly the same as the original topic… but you can echo divs just like any other element you might echo out:

echo "<div>";

and

echo "</div>";

Rob MacKay
Participant

echo "<div>" . $elevData[1] . "</div>";

surely wouldnt that put the data in a div?

iopet

You don’t need to echo every line individually…

Code:
Hey people

‘;

?>

or

Code:

Hey people

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.