Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Would you like to start a project with me!?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    cscodismith
    Participant

Hello, my name is Codi Bezouka-Smith. I am posting in this forum today to look for anyone that may be willing to and or searching for a project to start with me. I am an experienced web developer with the language(s) – HTML, CSS, PHP, and little JS.

I am searching for all positions so do not feel discouraged to contact me please. I know you may be asking right now, “What sort of project?”. Well that is a great question because at the moment I don’t even know what project I would like to start. I am open to all ideas so please contact me and shoot me some ideas that you feel would be successful and interesting.

The most important thing to me right now is someone that can create a login and registration database and or page because that is the one thing that I cannot figure out myself. No, I won’t be using you for that but if you know how to do that or know someone that may be interested in helping out the team to do so, that would be an A+

Again, please do not feel discouraged to contact me. If you know some code then just come talk to me and I would love to discuss a project that you and I can create as a team. This isn’t a two person job so yes, the more the merrier. I look forward to speaking to some of you soon! (My contact information can be found below)

Best regards,
    Codi

Email: [email protected]

(Preferred contact method would be Skype)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.