Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Work Site v2

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ben.davis
    Participant

I finished the mockup for this redesign yesterday and converted it to XHTML and CSS this morning. The PHP error message between the quotes in the header is where my latest tweet will show up when I get it working. Also, the name "Kelly Harris" and other menu options on the top menu are static and represent what the "logged-in" menu options will look like.

Any feedback or suggestions?

http://bdscott.com/dev/v2

hornj

I think it would make it more interesting if you put some kind of picture or graphic in the header.

jacksmith

I think Hornj has given an valuable advice.I think that should be your first priority.By the way,your site is nice and appropriate.

craigfarrall

Here is my feedback,

I agree with the others I think a graphic of some kind is needed for the header, but possibly even making the header itself bigger would do more to it, as it is really small and cramped in my opinion.

I also think the actual width of the website should be a little bigger, this is just an opinion as I have never been a fan of the small thin websites, they remind me too much of online marketers saying they are the best blah blah.

Can I ask, why the homepage is called main? I think the wording home would be better suited personally.

The heading for example "main" needs more bottom padding, it is too close to the content text.

The quotes in the header need more area, as i am struggling to see the bottom line when the text is longer than a certain amount.

This should be enough to get you going, give them a go and give me a shout and I will try and re-evaluate, hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.