Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other WordPress vs joomla vs drupal ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jitendra
    Participant

Wordpress vs Joomla vs Drupal ? Which has more jobs opportunity? which i need to learn to get a High Salary Jobs?

"TheDoc" wrote:
    I don’t, however, like being asked "How do I make the most money as quickly as I can?" Most people here do this for a living because it is their passion, not simply to make a quick buck.

You make a great point here Doc. I had a similar conversation with one of my fellow class mates a few weeks ago about why we were in the Graphic Design program. Yes, I know that graphic design may not apply to this conversation but talking money and enjoyment does. It seems as though, in my small search, that employers are willing to pay (salary) for those that are truly in grained into what they do. Rather than having some one there to just ask for the Big Check knowing that they will so leave when a better offer comes around. At any rate, this is my 2 cents…..

seb_z_lite

thats right!
    i see this:

seb_z_lite

when they say code is poetry, it HAS to be a passion!

seb_z_lite

sorry i just realised the posts were from 2009 oops!!well i guess it applies as much to now as two years ago!

TheDoc

I know, right!? I’ve pretty much moved to WordPress as my only CMS.

mwarren

another WP “newb” here to hijack this necro’d thread…heh

how much difference is there between WP and drupal/joomla? Does knowledge in WP templatizing extend very far into the other worlds? Are they all basically built the same (i.e. componentized PHP)?

mixxmac

Definitely prefer WP, but thought this was an interesting article… Joomla And WordPress: A Matter Of Mental Models – Smashing Magazine http://bit.ly/fdqG50

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.