Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End WordPress unknown server request

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    farzadina
    Participant

In my wordpress blog, there is a request that’s not from the theme or plugin files. So where can it be and how I can remove it?
    See this image please.

farzadina
    Participant

I know that’s (or should be) in the theme folder. I want to know where is its request and which PHP file sent that. Because I don’t need that stylesheet and that request.

farzadina
    Participant

There is a code right after IE style in the header.php and before tag. When I remove that, there will not a style-red request any more, but my plugin’s style sheets wont load.

farzadina
    Participant

I searched all of my theme’s files (with a searching program) and there was no ‘style-red.css’ text. I don’t asked where is ‘style-red.css’ text. (I know a stylesheet should be in the header.php, footer.php or functions.php). I want to know where is its request, when there is no style-red.css text in my theme (and plugin) files.
    I could remove that request by removing code. But this made me that problem and that I don’t know how to solve that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.