I want to create a different single view (single.php) template for a custom post-type taxonomy. I already know that I can create a template page _single-$post-type.php_ and have done so. But I’d like to create a template _single-$post-type-$taxonomy.php_
Is this doable?
- I have a custom post-type _”products”_
- I then have custom post-type taxonomies: _”bricks”_, _”tiles”_ and _”cladding”_
- I already have different archive views for different taxonomy terms (_e.g. taxonomy-product_types-tiles.php_)
- I’d like the **single-view** for _bricks_ to be different to _cladding_
- I’d like to do this by having a different single.php file for each custom post-type taxonomy in the same way as one can have a different _archive-$taxonomy-$term.php_
- I’d like something like _single-product_types-tiles.php_
Or am I being dumb and this is just _taxomony-$term.php_ ?