Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End WordPress Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    quickfire84

when i goto log into my site i get

Code:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/plugins/limit-post.php:1) in /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-login.php on line 287

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/plugins/limit-post.php:1) in /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-login.php on line 299

At the top of the page, then when i try to log in it go’s to a page with this, and wont let me log in..

Code:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/plugins/limit-post.php:1) in /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-login.php on line 287

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/plugins/limit-post.php:1) in /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-login.php on line 299

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/plugins/limit-post.php:1) in /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 662

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/plugins/limit-post.php:1) in /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 663

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/plugins/limit-post.php:1) in /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 664

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-content/plugins/limit-post.php:1) in /home/moppiei1/public_html/cardarello.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 865

quickfire84

If i delete it, it goes away, I’ll try to re-download it and replace and see if it work, the site was working fine with no errors all i did was edit the limit-post.php file from

Code:
    $content = strip_tags($content);

if (strlen($_GET[‘p’]) > 0) {
    echo “

“;
    echo $content;
    echo “

“;
    }
    else if ((strlen($content)>$max_char) && ($espacio = strpos($content, ” “, $max_char ))) {
    $content = substr($content, 0, $espacio);
    $content = $content;
    echo “

“;
    echo $content;
    echo “…”;
    echo “

“;
    }
    else {
    echo “

“;
    echo $content;
    echo “

“;
    }
    }

?>

I replaced all the

Code:
    echo “

“;

with

Code:
    echo “

“;

That way i would control them with css, is there a way i can edit that file and make it do that with out that error coming back lol…?

If the headers were already sent, it means you’ve outputted HTML before the PHP got to do some of its magic. (I’m sure there’s a better way to explain that… Experts, please step in!)

Make sure the code you added is valid. If you used quotes within quotes, maybe try escaping them:

Code:
    echo “This is a “quote” within a quote!”;

Hope that helps! (It may not…)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.