Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS WordPress Post Image Plugin?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mintertweed
    Participant

I have a question. On my current website, I’d like to have my posts accompanied by an image. When you look at the post on the front page, there should be a thumbnail. Then, once you have clicked on the post, the image appears again, larger this time and spanning the width of the #wrapper, with the content nestled below it.

I have found something akin to what I’d like, here. I downloaded the theme to see how things were structured and when you make a new post, there is a tiny, little widget at the bottom called “Magazeen Post Options” and there is an option to upload an image.

Is there a WordPress plugin that enables something like this without having to use someone else’s theme? I’ve been searching through plugins for the better half of a day and I can’t seem to find anything.

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.

TheDoc

This type of functionality is actually built directly into WordPress now with ‘Post Thumbnails’ (also known as ‘Featured Images’).

Alen
    Participant

@TheDoc is right. Go to `Posts >> Add New Post` look at the last panel bottom right.

TheDoc

You can also set specific sizes for it in your functions.php file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.