Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other WordPress Plugins/Queries Assistance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    softprinciples
    Participant

Hi,

Hoping somebody can assist with the following queries or perhaps point me in the right direction:

1) I am after a decent/secure User Registration plugin for new users as well existing users to login.

Basically require a means for new customers to create an account as well as existing customers to access their account.

2) Based on point 1 above, I then would like them to be able to provide details of themselves based on specified questions, like a form entry screen for new customers. Existing customers can edit existing details? Perhaps Gravity Forms?

3) Based on the above points, I basically need like a workflow of a user creating a new account in the system or login to their existing account and only see details relating to their account ONLY – unsure how to do this in WordPress? Any plugins to do this/ideas?

FYI, am also willing to pay for plugins if required for the above.

I am also not sure if wordPress can achieve what I am after above but I really hope it can.

Thanks.
    sp.

robertallen
    Participant

Hmm, I wonder if Register Plus Redux would do what you want it to do.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/register-plus-redux/screenshots/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.