Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End WordPress plugin php problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Preeminent
    Participant

Hey all,
    I was messing around with a wordpress plugin that adds modernizr.js to your blog. Well, I deleted the plugin off the server and then deleted the plugin from the admin panel, in that order, so I don’t know if that is what is causing my issue or not. Anyway, I am getting this error thrown at me when you visit the site:
    “Warning: Missing argument 2 for rw_modernizr_nojs() in /homepages/6/d364289486/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/modernizr/modernizr.php on line 23
    class=”home blog no-js”>”

I then thought to try and install the plugin again, which I did and is currently installed. It makes the site do what I need it to do in IE, but it’s still throwing the error.

I opened the php file for the plugin and here is what it looks like:
    function rw_modernizr() {
    wp_deregister_script('modernizr'); // deregister
    // wp_register_script( $handle, $src, $deps, $ver, $in_footer );
    wp_register_script('modernizr', plugins_url('/js/modernizr-1.7.min.js', __FILE__), false, '1.7.0', false); // re register // false for not in footer
    wp_enqueue_script('modernizr'); // load
    }
    add_action('init', 'rw_modernizr'); // init

// add class no-js to body element since HTML element is not possible
    // no-js is required for modernizr to work
    add_filter('body_class','rw_modernizr_nojs');
    function rw_modernizr_nojs($classes, $class) {
    // add 'my-class' to the $classes array
    $classes[] = 'no-js';
    // return the $classes array
    return $classes;
    }

Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance!
    (Oh, and I did email the author too, but I figured I would try here as well.)

You can view the site at http://www.thebowandthebeautiful.com if you would like.

Hmm, looks like your page is loading modernizr twice. I see you’re using the html5 reset theme, which already has modernizr built into it, so installing the plugin was redundant and might have mucked something up.

shazdeh
    function rw_modernizr_nojs($classes, $class) {

remove the $class parameter and it should be fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.