Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End WordPress-Magento-Business Catalyst –

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    expo703
    Participant

I’m working for a Promotional Products company that wants to switch CMS (volusion) to a new more design friendly eCommerce CMS.

So far our top choices would be Magento – Word Press – Business Catalysts. The company has a huge eCommerce Store with over 300+ products. With that said every product is sold in BULK so a large Quanity at one time, which has special discounts on # of qty and shipping options… Volusion is very restrictive on custom coding and design. Any suggestions? WordPress I know allows FoxyCart etc – WP-Ecommerce extensions but I’m not sure if it is up to par for a big store like this with a bunch of custom fields and discounts. We have alot of product options that need to be applied.

Any thoughts would be appericated they want to make a decision right away!!

Thanks

expo703
    Participant

Anyone have any experience with these 3 and think they could point me in the right direction please :?: :!:

breakthru_7

Hi. Is this what you talking about?

elskid

If you want to know more information about business catalyst please free to visit this site..
    Business Catalyst Alternative
    hope it will help…

dhechler

Personally, I have used WP-eCommerce and it has scaled well so far. We ship out about 40 to 50 units a week depending on season and where we are at the time. Our inventory is around 2000 units a product and we apply discounts on bulk orders.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.