Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS WordPress Categories and Sub Categories Dropline Css

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thinkofmedia

Hi All,

I’m developing a site at http://beautyidentified.com and would like to change the grey drop-down menu for navigation to a dropline version. Where the children fall below the bar and float next to each other.

Can anyone suggest what needs to change to do so. I can’t locate the correct css selector to do so.

Jim

thinkofmedia

Can someone pls have a check and see whats going wrong with my dropline. Be very grateful.

I really like the site, so good luck getting this fixed!

I’ve moved the topic to CSS Help & Troubleshooting as you might get a few more responses in there :)

thinkofmedia

I’m really grateful for your help. And thank you in regards to liking the site. Still has a little more to go.

Would you know of a way of adding your own sized images to the front of posts. Instead of using the auto resizing scripts as shown on the homepage. Because I’d like the option to add a variety of different shapes over having a fixed one for each.

Actually one of my favourite features of WordPress 2.9 is post images is being built into core (blog post coming soon…)

But until there is support in the core each theme handles this differently, so it’s difficult to give advice without seeing your theme in depth.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.