Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End WordPress admin lag?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gabri
    Participant

Yesterday i moved my website to media temple. After the move i’m having 2 problems:

1. There is a lag in the dashboard when i edit a post, page or try to drag & drop widgets.
    2. I’m using WP-DB Manager to backup my database & i’m having problem to connect it to the right MYSQL & MYSQL dump.

for the 1st problem i tried disabling all the plugins & changing the theme but nothing seems to have any effect. So it’ll be nice if anyone can help me with those. Thanks.

TheDoc

To test out the lag, try creating a new database and create a fresh install of WordPress and just see if out of the box it’s slow. If it is, then you should contact MT. If it isn’t slow, then there is something going on with your current install – perhaps the migration didn’t go very smoothly.

Gabri
    Participant

Ok, So in case the migration didn’t go smoothly what should i do or how can i debug?

TheDoc

If you’ve already tried disabling all plugins I don’t really know what to tell you.

Gabri
    Participant

After updating to the latest WordPress version 3.3 everything is working now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.