Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End WordPress add_filter location

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dzulfriday

hello.. i am using a plugin that display exif summary for my photos in my blog. however the plugin show the exif summary right after the content.
    In my single blog page, i created an author box and how can i display the exif summary inside the author box and not right after the content?

Bob

Do you have an example of what you’re talking about? Perhaps a live site, or some code we can work with.

dzulfriday

Hi bob,

thanks for replying. i have submitted this question even in WordPress forum itself but no one dare to answer it. i am using wordpress for my blog and currently doing it on localhost as my development. for the exif summary, i am using this plugin which i dont know why the only working exif summary plugin i can find
    http://www.jmarior.net/exif-summary-wordpress-plugin/

from the plugin i notice it publish the exif summary by using this code:

add_filter('the_content', 'exsum_writeExifSummary', 10, 1 );

i am not an expert but i know some basic wordpress plugin code. i think the code means display the exif summary EXACTLY right after the content as its using the_content

my problem now, after the content before the comment box, i made a custom author box to display the information of the author of the post. My intention is to put the summary INSIDE the author box.

Anyone can help me?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.