Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Who Likes to Make Websites?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rooz

Hey,

I’m new here. My real name is Derick.

I want to have a website… like you can read here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5040

But I was wondering.. are there people who really enjoying making websites? Maybe they want to help me build one?
    I don’t know if such people really exist, but I would love to work with somebody who enjoys this type of work and wants to help me out. Why learn it from scratch if others are really good at it?

Looking forward for your replies :)

dcp3450
    Participant

Take the time to learn. Learn web standards, design elements, html, css, a few other languages. Do some tutorials to get you started and read some blogs to understand concepts.

I and many people here thoroughly enjoy web design, development, and/or both. However, none of us are likely to do the site for you without you taking the effort to learn what we have taken years to acquire and years to fine tune. We have no issue helping you if you get stuck by pointing you in the correct direction.

However, if you are looking for someone to hold your hand you are not likely to get that. I urge you to take the time and effort we all have to learn how to create a website on your own and using forums such as this when you need to extra little push in the correct direction.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.