Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

What Photo Viewer or Method?

• # November 16, 2008 at 5:39 pm

I have a ton of photos. I need a better way to search my photos for content.

What photo viewer or method do you use to search your local photos for content?

# November 16, 2008 at 6:50 pm

I don’t really have a problem with finding what I want but if you use the Adobe line of products I’d say Adobe Bridge.

# January 8, 2009 at 3:20 pm

The trick, I think, is just taking the time to name the files what they are. That’ll go a LONG way making them easier to find again. For one, you’ll be able to use search =). If you are an organized superstar, use Bridge and tag all your images descriptively too. But who has time for that?

# January 8, 2009 at 5:24 pm

I agree… It’s like naming your mp3s… Whats the best file name for it? "Song Name – Artist" or maybe even add Album in there.

Personally for stock photos, I immediately rename them once I download it otherwise I know I’ll probably never find *that particular one* ever or easily.

# January 8, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    "carlnunes" wrote:
    I have a ton of photos. I need a better way to search my photos for content.

What photo viewer or method do you use to search your local photos for content?

download picasa

Rob
    # January 8, 2009 at 6:05 pm

Like ikithius said – Picasa – thats all you need

http://picasa.google.com/

:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".