Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS what is web2.0

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vijaysuman
    Participant

what is web2.0?
    IN interview point of view what i have to tell can any one give me small definition to explain this question

One more question

why we have mentioned fontsize: in body tag is there any advantages? can any one help me for this
    body{font-size:1em;}

vijaysuman
    Participant

thanks rob giving me such a good answers to my questions i have one more question can u clarify me

what we called cascading stylesheets?instead of calling stylesheets is there any meaning to add cascade to stylesheet?

Ian G
    Participant

A small addition to Rob’s definition, it helps to think of Web 1.0 as an extension of the traditional publishing model of things like newspapers, books, radio and television… they are one-way forms of communication. The author creates the content then publishes/broadcasts it while the audience can only receive. Or put more simply, I talk, you listen.

Web 2.0 gives the audience the ability to not only participate in TWO-WAY communication (responding or replying to the content, often in real time) but often also to CHANGE or MODIFY the content itself. Wikipedia is the obvious example. A content creator publishes content, the public can interact with, change, or discuss the content on the fly. Very Cool.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.