Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other What is the movie of the year?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

CHRIS NOTE: This message had turned into spam.

Rob MacKay
    Participant

well I dont mind you posting topics like this – just put them in the "other discussion" forum…

On the films… I wouldn’t pay to see any of them lol

EamonnMac

Erm..it’s only JULY!

Personally I can’t wait to see Shutter Island and Public Enemies, I reckon both will be crackers. I haven’t seen the Transformers one yet, but I thought that Terminator 4 was not all it should have been – shame really, I like Christian Bale (he’s in Public Enemies as well I think) and his pics are generally good stuff…

Would be a good thread though

EDIT – It is only July isn’t it? :?

mattvot

lol, yes it is july. The best films come out in autumn and winter. Summer is for blockbusters, which arn’t bad, but there are better.

eXo

Ice Age III :mrgreen:

TheDoc
    "Bergomillosy" wrote:
    Well, I think there are at least two movies deserving this title. These are Terminator 4 and Transformers 2.

I think you couldn’t have picked two worse movies…

EamonnMac

The Terminator franchise failed once it stopped being about one big bad-ass who who was coming for you and just wouldn’t stop.

I haven’t seen either but tbh I’m not that fussed about seeing them, but from a VFX perspective I would go with Transformers 2, because for a 3 second cut scene it took 3 months! So it must be good.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.