Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS What do you suggest?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    CodeGraphics
    Participant

Pls I have a project to design six advert designs that speak out against tobacco surrogate adverts. I need an idea from you guys. If you can think of any great idea, using photoshop to bring it to reality is not a problem on my part.

The issue is that tobacco companies indirectly and subtly advertize tobacco by advertising another thing entirely. Tobacco companies use surrogate advertising to promote tobacco consumption. They do this by advertising products like bottled water, lifestyle clothing, etc.

I want to create an six ads that speak out against surrogate advertising, promotion and sponsorship by tobacco companies.

Thank u.

CodeGraphics
    Participant

Where is **Chrisburton, Crocodillon, TheDoc, ChrisP , Paulie_D** and **HugoGiraudel**?

CrocoDillon
    Participant

CrocoDillon was sleeping :P I’m not that good at designing or advertising but it sounds interesting so will follow this thread closely.

Senff
    Participant

Are you asking for design ideas, or marketing/PR ideas?

CodeGraphics
    Participant

Design ideas.

chrisburton
    Participant

I’m not sure I can help here. I’d have to do separate research about this to get any ideas.

Paulie_D

Ditto. I find any connection between bottled water and smoking tenuous at best.

CodeGraphics
    Participant

Ideas please.

chrisburton
    Participant

@CodeGraphics Sorry but I just don’t think anyone is willing to do the work for you. Have you tried researching?

CodeGraphics
    Participant

I have done three designs from my research and thinking. I need more ideas from you guys.

chrisburton
    Participant

Can we see examples?

CodeGraphics
    Participant

how can i post the images?

chrisburton
    Participant
    CodeGraphics
    Participant
    TheDoc

> I have done three designs from my research and thinking. I need more ideas from you guys.

People are less inclined to provide help when it sounds like you’re asking them to do the work for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.