Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

What do you suggest?

• # April 13, 2013 at 4:02 am

Pls I have a project to design six advert designs that speak out against tobacco surrogate adverts. I need an idea from you guys. If you can think of any great idea, using photoshop to bring it to reality is not a problem on my part.

The issue is that tobacco companies indirectly and subtly advertize tobacco by advertising another thing entirely. Tobacco companies use surrogate advertising to promote tobacco consumption. They do this by advertising products like bottled water, lifestyle clothing, etc.

I want to create an six ads that speak out against surrogate advertising, promotion and sponsorship by tobacco companies.

Thank u.

# April 13, 2013 at 5:07 am

Where is **Chrisburton, Crocodillon, TheDoc, ChrisP , Paulie_D** and **HugoGiraudel**?

# April 13, 2013 at 5:58 am

CrocoDillon was sleeping :P I’m not that good at designing or advertising but it sounds interesting so will follow this thread closely.

# April 13, 2013 at 8:51 am

Are you asking for design ideas, or marketing/PR ideas?

# April 13, 2013 at 8:56 am

Design ideas.

# April 13, 2013 at 3:32 pm

I’m not sure I can help here. I’d have to do separate research about this to get any ideas.

# April 13, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Ditto. I find any connection between bottled water and smoking tenuous at best.

# April 14, 2013 at 2:10 am

Ideas please.

# April 14, 2013 at 2:31 am

@CodeGraphics Sorry but I just don’t think anyone is willing to do the work for you. Have you tried researching?

# April 14, 2013 at 3:59 am

I have done three designs from my research and thinking. I need more ideas from you guys.

# April 14, 2013 at 4:23 am

Can we see examples?

# April 14, 2013 at 4:36 am

how can i post the images?

# April 14, 2013 at 4:42 am

http://tinypic.com

# April 14, 2013 at 2:16 pm

> I have done three designs from my research and thinking. I need more ideas from you guys.

People are less inclined to provide help when it sounds like you’re asking them to do the work for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".