Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other What do you guys think?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ThinkSoJoE

Well, I recently did a few CSS/XHTML based sites for myself, and I really think I’ve learned a lot here on CSS-Tricks. The site I’m going to show you guys was done based off of a PhotoShop mockup that I did (and it looks nearly identical to the mockup), along with a concept that I was working on at an earlier time.

The site is located at http://www.boredwrestlingfan.com. Nevermind the ad on the side of the page, I have an idea of what I want to put around that but haven’t gotten around to it yet. One cool thing I did with this is that for each category, the rope in the background of the post titles is different. Let me know what you guys think of the design, and feel free to offer any ideas or suggestions you might have.

ThinkSoJoE

Thank you Chris. I was thinking it was a bit hard to read myself, but wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted to do, so thank you for the advice. I used a line height of 1.4 and changed the font to Verdana because I felt the serifs were also hindering the reading experience. I also took your advice and separated the sections in the sidebar, which looks a lot better, so thank you for that suggestion as well. I’ve learned a lot here on CSS-Tricks, and hope I’ll continue to learn more. Keep up the good work, Chris!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.