Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

What after basic skills?

• # December 7, 2008 at 4:53 pm

Hello everyone,

I can not make a choice what a pick after XHTLM, CSS, web standards, Photoshop, I really know little Javascript and little of PHP, I devoloped few Joomla! sites.

Can you give some advices what is for you next choice to learn?

Thx

Rob
    # December 7, 2008 at 5:14 pm

If you are a designer, to be honest I would work at getting good with jQuery, as then you will develop the skills for JavaScript kind of at the same time – well it wont be as much of a step…

PHP is always a great language to learn… I am a designer mostly and although I love PHP, I find there are alot of people who can do it alot better than me, and for now CMS makes my job alot easyer when it comes to that… I would say jQuery would be more valuable. :)

# December 7, 2008 at 5:45 pm

thx friend, i think i will start with that, anyone i develop my skills everytime i create web site because allways i need something more to include..

box
    # December 8, 2008 at 4:51 am

After basic skills, I’d suggest moving on to advanced skills – rather than spreading yourself too thinly across too many areas. Get very good indeed in the areas you’ve already begun developing.

# December 8, 2008 at 6:21 am

Thx box, you confirmed my consideration about my developing, I will developed more css, anyway i have intermediate to advanced level of CSS and basic to advanced level of Photoshop…

Thx again everyone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".