Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Welcome to the Troubleshooting Forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick first post to get us started. I hope to direct a lot of people here when they contact me for CSS troubleshooting. This way they can get help from not only me, but from all of you too! Plus then we can all benefit from seeing the problem and seeing it solved.

I’ll be posting my own problems I run into here as well.

:geek:

-Chris

epicalex

Just happened to refresh and see you wrote this, so I thought I’d let you know about a big troubleshoot issue, non-css related.

I can’t post a new topic in any of the forums! I think you must have to post one first, like in the troubleshooting one, because a link has now appeared there!

Thanks

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Hey epicalex,

I think I fixed it. Sorry about that! If you could peak in there and see if you see the button to post a new topic, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Hawke

Yup,
    I wrote you a PM about it, but it seem you fixed it anyway :)!

epicalex

Yeah, all fixed, good luck with getting this new community going, I’ll participate as much as I can!

o-d
    "KevinChappell" wrote:
    I already love this site. I have a feeling this forum is going to be my new addiction!

count me too… 8-)

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

In all fairness, this is pretty much just an "out-of-the-box" phpBB install, so much credit goes to that team for kicking butt and making such an awesome forum system. All I did was remove the default header to replace my own and place it inside the "skin" I already use elsewhere on the site. But it sure does look nice!

Garuda

I just finished part 3 of the Photoshop mockup into XHTML/CSS screencast and loved it! I learned alot, thank you, I greatly appreciate it :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.