Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Weird bug

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gabri
    Participant

I was trying to make a slide down login menu with CSS & Jquery everything was going very nice until i tested it in IE6 and Opera latest version a weird bug appeared when i click on client login and the form appears there is a big white gap between the form and the client login anchor tag and i don`t know what is it and how can i fix it ? also i need to know what causes it too , i tried using a reset and not using one the same is still there too (eric meyer`s reset).

Code:

welcome back

forget your password ?

client login

Gabri
    Participant

Thanks , actually the meyer reset works but when i was cleaning it and deleteing some of the element i won`t use in my project i deleted the "m" from form accidentally . :)

Gabri
    Participant

i have another bug that i can`t figure how to solve it , background images is not showing in IE 7 only it works everywhere even in IE6 ?

here is a demo of the page i`m making http://gabri.freehostia.com/Demo/ i`m talking about those dark blue cubes . every other single image is working in IE7 except those ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.