Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Website Navigation Question(2): CSS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello friends- I am hoping someone can tut me or send me in the proper direction- I am thinking this is
    a CSS issue but not sure.

Link: http://law-doc.net/aegisandrenew/index.htm

1. the largely CSS cascading menu with a tweak of JS has the stubborn "sub menu" child issue going on- every time
    I try to "gravitate" to the menu from the primary menu it disappears– how do I get it to STAY – like in "stay- sit" upon main menu rollover in CSS?

2. I am trying to improve SEO (my old menu to this site that I removed was a nice flash menu)- and somehow… when the user clicked on one of 9 links within the flash object swf- – the page would open in the "indexpage" center stage- table. How do i direct my CSS/JS menu to look for the "indexpage" location and replace it? Rather than clearing the index page?

This stuff should be like what’s 2+2 doncha think? Yet- just can’t wrap my aging mind around it tonight. whew.

Made the buttons from scratch this afternoon- hope they look ok. Thanks everyone. 8-)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.