Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Website issue. Need Help!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vzan2012

Hi Guys, I & my friends developed a site(dynamic), my role was in creating css styles. I’ve used all necessary things of creating css(adding reset styles). I’ve used ’em’ for font sizes. After completing creating the website, we have checked for the browser compactibility, it was perfect, we showed our work to our client, the client was greatly satisfied. But our client viewed the site in his laptop(1920px of resolution) in his chrome browser, the fonts sizes & font colors are loading with completely different. I’ve checked it in my PC & friend PC, the site is loading with correct font-sizes & colors. I’ve checked the site in chrome browser(latest version) it is very perfect & I checked with the client system, chrome browser version was the same one. I couldn’t solve the issue? What would be the reason, that font sizes & colors are loading in a different manner? Please tell me how to solve this issue?

__
    Participant

It’s impossible to say without knowing the situation.

Can you describe the problem in specific terms (“different manner” is very vague)?

Can you provide instructions on how to duplicate the problem (a live example would also be helpful)?

Shiloah
    Participant

Is this website live or on a local machine? You can have a number of people here check it out to see how the pages are rendering from their end. We are working with a vendor who is doing the site for our org and we had a few similar issues. One of the things we did was to clear the web browser’s cache (IE 9) in this case.

Please provide a link if you have the site live.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.