Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Website Copy

• # May 23, 2013 at 5:17 am

How can i download a complete website including php,css,html every thing for ofline browzing, i want to download thi site http://www.grega-zemlja.com/. i had tried HTTRACK but it does not work..
    CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

# May 23, 2013 at 5:52 am

There is no way you will have access to the source code of the original php files, You can only have access to the parsed html output files which you view in the browser. This is one security method and advantage of php based websites !.

# May 23, 2013 at 6:08 am

Mac user? I just used sitesucker on the whole thing. You get all the html / css / js.

# May 23, 2013 at 6:37 am

Seems like a fishy question.

# May 23, 2013 at 6:58 am

@chrisburton, Agreed! Maybe not so much if just asking for html and css (inspirational chunks, etc).

@Shami, like clafferty mentioned, you really wont have access to server side code rather whatever is parsed in the view (browser).

# May 23, 2013 at 7:03 am

You want other peoples work to use as your own? Why don’t you purchase a template from themeforrest.net.

# May 23, 2013 at 1:23 pm

@Shami … good to know you want to steal our work! :)

# May 23, 2013 at 8:10 pm

@JohnMotylJr HTML would still be an issue as the text is protected under copyright law depending on what Shami does with it. And the images are as well or might be licensed. Downloading them might be against the EULA.

@Webshocker LOL

# May 24, 2013 at 8:01 am

Webshocker Dont worry i tried but i failed , and i think cannot copy your work! ;)

# May 24, 2013 at 8:08 am

@Shami not worried at all … our lawyers can’t wait for this kind of opportunities :)

# May 24, 2013 at 8:14 am

This is going nowhere.

Closed.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Website Copy’ is closed to new replies.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".