Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Website Copy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Shami
    Participant

How can i download a complete website including php,css,html every thing for ofline browzing, i want to download thi site http://www.grega-zemlja.com/. i had tried HTTRACK but it does not work..
    CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

clafferty

There is no way you will have access to the source code of the original php files, You can only have access to the parsed html output files which you view in the browser. This is one security method and advantage of php based websites !.

iknowdavehouse
    Participant

Mac user? I just used sitesucker on the whole thing. You get all the html / css / js.

chrisburton
    Participant

Seems like a fishy question.

JohnMotylJr
    Participant

@chrisburton, Agreed! Maybe not so much if just asking for html and css (inspirational chunks, etc).

@Shami
    , like clafferty mentioned, you really wont have access to server side code rather whatever is parsed in the view (browser).

Anonymous
    Inactive

You want other peoples work to use as your own? Why don’t you purchase a template from themeforrest.net.

Webshocker

@Shami … good to know you want to steal our work! :)

chrisburton
    Participant

@JohnMotylJr HTML would still be an issue as the text is protected under copyright law depending on what Shami does with it. And the images are as well or might be licensed. Downloading them might be against the EULA.

@Webshocker
    LOL

Shami
    Participant

Webshocker Dont worry i tried but i failed , and i think cannot copy your work! ;)

Webshocker

@Shami not worried at all … our lawyers can’t wait for this kind of opportunities :)

Paulie_D

This is going nowhere.

Closed.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Website Copy’ is closed to new replies.