Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Webdesigner or UI Designer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jitendra
    Participant

is javascript must to know for Web Designer, Web UI Designer ? i know Adobe photoshop, css, xhtml , w3c standards, and also how to put readymade available javascript, jquery, prototype’s code in a website. is it must to learn javascript programming to call UI Designer myself?

uba

I don’t think that it is necessary but if you can at least understand how it works that will definitely help you in designing better user interface.

mikes

You can easily get by without knowing javascript. However, I frequently find it necessary to make small changes to a .js file. The more you know about it, the easier that will be.

It also helps to know a bit about javascript so that you can look at the scripts you are using and make sure that they are safe to use. If you don’t know the code, that would be difficult to do.

Hello Friend,
    I think you should know some programming basics such as how a programming language work, what is variable, function, object and class etc. If you get these knowledge you will feel better about programming can easily make good effects and functions with java script. Copy and paste is not a good approach for a web designer as well as web developer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.