Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Web Developer Networking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BDNNikki
    Participant

Hello everyone :)

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where I could find a place to network with other web developer/designers. Where I am located, it’s very hard to find someone involved in this field so it would be great to be able to discuss things with other developers on a constant basis. This forum is a great start, but i was wondering if there are any other places out there that I should either become a member, or seek out.

Thanks in advance!

Nikki

Forums are one easy place to talk to other designers and developers… I’ve heard good things about the SitePoint forums, so they might be one place to check out. You may also consider joining Twitter — that can be a good way to talk to others involved in the web field. I’ve met quite a few interesting people that way.

Also, check meetup.com in case there are local/semilocal events in your area.

BDNNikki
    Participant

Thanks so much!

I’ve always visited sitepoint for tips and such, but never for networking – I will check that out for sure :)

As for twitter, I have had a twitter account for a long time…if you have some recommendations as to some other web developers I could follow – I would very much appreciate that :)

Thanks again for the info…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.