Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other web browser compatibility

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    n1kk1

I’ve discovered that the reason my new website isn’t showing correctly on different pc’s is probably as the code is read differently depending what browser you are using.

I use IE at work and it looks fine, this is what I have created it in. Not sure what i am using at home but on my laptop all the images and menu jumps of the screen plus some of the images do not show at all. I’ve just downloaded firefox and a whole new host of problems have arisen looking at it on there!

So, my question is.. if I have set up my HTML code in IE is there some coding I can put in to make it accessible across all browsers?

I’ve been pulling my hair out with this and have made several postings to different forums but nobody has offered me any advice, i’m a complete novice with all this and would really appreciate any guidance out there!

http://www.artandescape.com/index.htm

n1kk1

Thanks for the response Doc, I did think my question hoping there was some magic code to fix it would be pushing it but worth asking! if you do have time to run through my code that would be much appreciated

cheers
    Nikki

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.