Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Web 2.0 Domain Registrar

• # December 21, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Hello.

I’m looking for a domain name registrar that is has a nice design and is simple to use.

I sure that everyone agrees that Godaddy is bloated with all their add-on sales they try to push you.

And at the time I use namecheap.com which isn’t too bad, but if feels like I’m still buying my domain name from the year 2002 era.

Any one have suggestions or feedback on their provider?

Thank you

# December 22, 2009 at 2:16 am

After switching from Godaddy to host gator, I would say it’s a good choice. If I needed the "caddy" of hosting I think I’d go media temple, but for $7 a month for everything I need, host gater was the man.

The domain registration is 1 page. That’s it. Pick how many years, put your CC in and you’re done.

# December 22, 2009 at 11:48 am

I’m very happy with 1and1. They have a lot of features in their custom admin area. It takes a small bit to learn it, but it’s pretty straight forward. All hosting accounts can have multiple domains hosted.

# December 23, 2009 at 2:59 pm

Namecheap is one good registrar. Other than that go with your hosting service provider if they offer cheap domain.

# December 23, 2009 at 3:06 pm

yea… 1and1 is cheaper that Namecheap, and you get a domain free with your hosting.

# December 23, 2009 at 10:49 pm

I use 1und1(I’ll register with 1and1 when that expires).

# February 22, 2013 at 7:00 am

Namecheap are ok, quite a nice site and used them a fair bit.

http://www.name.com/ looks good too – not used them but I’ve heard theyre decent and ill probably use them for some projects

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".