Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Very Very Simple Loading Animation Effects for Sites

• # November 19, 2011 at 1:04 am

Hi, just want to share something simple (very-very simple). It’s about CSS3 Animation. I have an idea to make a very-very-very simple animated loading effect for sites : Click here.

But, just one question: Why is there no web designers use this technique? Are they never think about this great idea? Or precisely because this is the idea that too simple?

# November 19, 2011 at 8:12 pm

are you talking about the page fade in? If so, it’s been used since the 90′s I think. Btw, where did you get the idea for the rainbow boxes on your site? ha ha!

# November 20, 2011 at 3:18 am

The idea is older, why not the animation you make responsive too?

# November 20, 2011 at 8:22 pm

@seb_z_lite : Well, I just want to experiment. I will replace it sometime :D
    @Rudybulz: Hmmm … I found that I had missed the information so far about it T_T

Edit: There is no term ‘CSS Animation’ in the ’90s. I think this could be another alternative. and CSS Animation is much more secure than javascript. Because there will be no possibility of failure to access the script, because this is just CSS, and if the browser does not support CSS Animation, there would be no bad thing that happened.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".