Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Using Multiple jQuery Plugins

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eddiegiese

I’m a bit of a novice when it comes to implementing jQuery plugins, so I’m getting stumped with trying to implement more than one plugin on a page. For example, I’m trying to use the anythingSlider (via CSS-Tricks) and a typical lightbox on the same site. Each plugin works by itself, but when I try to use both neither will work. What could I be doing wrong? I thought the whole point of plugins is that they’re easy to implement and can be used together. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

eddiegiese

Got it working. There was in fact an error showing up in Firebug that was an easy fix. Thanks for stating the obvious for me – sometimes that’s what we need to hear.

Mattius

This may sound incredibly stupid, but I’ve also had the same problem and I’m not educated enough in Jquery/Javascript to pick out any issues. If you have a quick moment, can you tell me how you overcome this issue please?

Any help is massively appreciated!

Cheers.

eddiegiese

I just saw this now, sorry for the delay. I can’t remember specifically what the problem was, but I think I had them both wrapped in the same script tag. They are separate looking back. Let me know if you still have a problem and we’ll try to work it out :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.