Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Using multiple Jquery plugins- Help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    arrgeedesign
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve been searching and reading and googling this topic for about 2 days and i havent been able to find much useful info.
    I’m trying to run about 3 different js plugins. these are, jquery.validate.js, jquery.cycle.all.min.js and pirobox.1_2_min.js.

For some odd reason every time i tweak something and get one of the plugins to work, the other one doesn’t work. I’m not sure if i’m not writing my code in the right order or perhaps there’s an other conflict i don’t know about. I’m pretty new at js.

What I’m trying to achieve is to have the large image on the home page cycle randomly on initial load (currently it displays all four images at the same time)
    Also to have a working lightbox gallery of images (bottom Thumbnails, currently working fine)
    And have the validation on my contact form working (currently if you press the submit button it seems to give you the error message but it sends it through anyways)

Please check out the website i’m working on http://www.arrgeedesign.com/photo and feel free to look at my code.
    also click on the Contact tab to view the contact form.

Thanks in advance, and any information guiding me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

arrgeedesign
    Participant

anyone help please…

arrgeedesign
    Participant

Thanks jamy_za for the suggestion, and yes I have already tryed every posible combination I could think of and still clueless…

Update: I used jquery no.conflict and got the random image rotator to work!!! as well as the lightbox feature. Now the only thing not working is the form validation plugin….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.