Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Unwanted gap between top of window and header…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Siephe

http://siephed.org/47/index.php. There’s a index.html and an index.php file uploaded in that directory. If you look at both, you’ll notice that the header for index.html is where it’s supposed to be, while in the index.php file, there’s a gap that’s filled by the background between the header and the top of the browser window. I have no clue what’s wrong, the only difference in code being that in index.php, the top and bottom halves are spliced so I use <?php include(‘header.txt’); ?> to include them into index.php.

Siephe

The latest version of FF… I haven’t tested it in IE yet… And as for that error, I must’ve erased one of the meta tags by accident.. it was fine before.

But that error still doesn’t help, even if it was fixed, the unwanted gap is still there. And I dunno why…

Siephe

I know it is the problem between the includes and main.. i’ve got an html copy uploaded along with a .php file included. Both their content are the same, except the php one is simply spliced into parts… but i still get the gap in the php version and I really don’t know why.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.