Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Unable to remove space

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sanelucky
    Code:
    Every Omron thermometer features the latest technology for fast and accurate results. With readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, Omron thermometers offer flexibility, ease of use and proven accuracy.
    shop for omron thermometers

After the text "Every Omron thermometer features the latest technology for fast and accurate results. With readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, Omron thermometers offer flexibility, ease of use and proven accuracy" there is vertical spaces created between the images. If I remove the text the images are displayed correctly (attached to each other) but when the text is inserted it creates spaces.
    Tried with the img{display:block;}but in vain. It is rendered properly in the FF and it renders prorperly in IE if the DocType is removed. I need to make some changes in the css or html to make this work. Your help is much appreciated.

sanelucky

Hi I appreciate your fast reply.
    I am sorry I should have been more detailed.

Alright, here you go.
    Access link http://www.riteaidonlinestore.com/templ … brand=7876 in IE 7 ( thats what I am using)
    and if you scroll down a bit you can see that the background images of some of the products tile a bit. That is some space is created between the two text ( description about the product and the image which says shop now).
    This is the CSS

Code:
    /* Top “back to” nav */
    .raNav A:link {text-decoration: none; color: #ffffff; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px;}
    .raNav A:visited {text-decoration: none; color: #ffffff; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px;}
    .raNav A:active {text-decoration: none; color: #ffffff; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px;}
    .raNav A:hover {text-decoration: underline; color: #ffffff; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px;}
    .raNav_style {color: #ffffff; font-family: arial; font-size: 15px;}

/* Header */
    #raTblHeaderRow, #raTblSearchRow, #raChkHeadBar, #raTblCOHeadRow { width: 765px; }
    #raraTblHeaderRow #raColOne, #raTblHeaderRow #raTblCOHeadRow { width: 250px; }
    #raTblHeaderRow #raColTwo, #raTblHeaderRow #raTblCOHeadRow { width: 514px; text-align: right; }
    #raTblHeaderRow #raTblShopLinks { width: 100%; }
    #raTblHeaderRow #raTblShopLinks td { text-align: right; }
    #raTblShopLinks a:link {color:#003273; text-decoration:none;}
    #raTblShopLinks a:visited { color: #003273; text-decoration:none; }
    #raTblShopLinks a:hover {color:#003273; text-decoration:underline;}
    #raTblShopLinks #bag img {vertical-align:middle; padding-bottom:3px;}

/* CSS FOR LEFT NAVIGATION BLOCK */
    #RAlhsBox {padding-top:0px;}
    #RAlhsBox ul { margin: 0 0 6px 0;padding:0;list-style-type:none;}
    #RAlhsBox ul a:link, #RAlhsBox ul a:visited {color: #666666;text-decoration: none;padding-top:8px;font-size: .9em;}
    #RAlhsBox ul a:hover {color: #d0202b;text-decoration:underline;font-size: .9em;}
    #RAlhsH3 a:link, #RAlhsH3 a:visited {font-size: 12px;color: #000000;text-decoration: none;}
    #RAlhsH3 a:hover {color: #d0202b;text-decoration:none;}

.thirdPartyCheckoutLegend {color:#003273;text-decoration:none;}

Thanks in advance for your help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.