Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS UL bullet issue in IE (I think)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have an unordered list I’m using for horizontal navigation. In FF, Opera and Safari it works fine. In IE I get these little white dots where bullets would be, but they’re smaller and at the bottom of the text. Changing the font color doesn’t change them, so I’m not sure what’s up with them. And in IE6 I’m getting space between the header and the nav, but not IE7 once I added "display: block" to the header img tag. Here’s a shot of it here.

This isn’t viewable directly to the public yet. Here’s the link: index2 and here’s the reset css and the base css, and then for the About pages there’s this about css.
    The search field and "Popular Links" only work when they are hosted by our partner. Otherwise all the links work, but if you click "Home" it will take you to the actual current site. Disclaimer: if you visit the actual current version of the site, it was designed by me a year ago but sliced and coded by our partner using some code that looks pretty odd to me. I’m trying to make it cleaner and incorporate a few new things.

I’m pretty new to web design, been in print design for years, so feedback is welcome and appreciated, as is any help with this above issue.

Thanks!

:( I still haven’t figured this out.

alexrogahn
    Participant

have you used the

Code:
    list-style:none;
    display:inline;

css commands

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.