GXStudios, a venture-funded game development company focused on the creation of simple, strategic casual games. We launched the hit site, GoCrossCampus.com (GXC), a novel team-based online sport for college students, offices, and beyond! With a growing userbase and rising popularity, we need all-star team players like YOU to take us to the next level.
You are a Front-end God to whom people might say:
* "Wow, I had no idea you could do that with Ajax & CSS. How do you do that?"
You are a User Interface Engineer & Designer who is adept at:
* Innovative approaches to UI design (AJAX, Flex/Actionscript/Flash)
* Creates clean, coherent, beautiful websites (you understand the web 2.0 philosophy)
* Managing cross-browser compatibility issues
* Using Fireworks/Illustrator/Photoshop to design graphics, icons, UI mock-ups, etc.
* and is familiar with the LAMP stack
You are also someone who:
* Drinks the startup kool-aid and loves the fast-paced, hard-working, and fun corporate culture
* Your teammates love working with (and you have friends like you who would love to work with you as we continue to grow)
* Will passionately give your all at the prospect of building something that will change the online social gaming industry
* Has valuable experience designing consumer web applications with usability, accessibility, design, performance, scalability, stability, and security in mind (all that good stuff)
* Play a key role in the creation of the user interface for our product
* Be an integral member of our team and help shape our future
* Help build and grow the engineering team as we expand over time
* Be a group of the some of the smartest, most trustworthy, passionate, and interesting people to work with
* Make sure you have what you need to be happy and productive
* Compensate you with an exciting mixture of cash and equity
* Make great teammates united around a vision of creating a new forum of competition and interaction for teams and affinity groups through online social games
This position will be virtual (work at home) for now. But it makes sense to either be near New York City or San Francisco as we open up new offices and continue to grow our team around those areas.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a statement of interest in our company and our products and why you would be a good candidate.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".