Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Tumblr LightBox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    TheDoc

Yup, but if it’s not live for me to check, I can’t diagnos what’s going wrong. I see you’ve got it in there now, but you’ve got it in there twice. Remove the first one you put in. Also remove the one that looks like this:

Then find the one you put near the closing `` tag and change it so it looks like this:

ZacharyKeith_
    Participant

Awesome! This does the job. Thanks a lot @TheDoc!

TheDoc

Woot! Nice work. Glad you got it sorted, Tumblr can be a hard one to diagnos, especially when using some people’s poorly formatted themes.

If you’re ever looking to upgrade your theme, I work for these guys: [Pixel Union](http://pixelunion.net “Pixel Union”)

Paulie_D

Blatant spam attempt. :)

TheDoc

> Blatant spam attempt. :)

haha you know me, just ruining the forum one offsite link at a time

ZacharyKeith_
    Participant

Yeah I know of Pixel Union, you all do some great work!

ZacharyKeith_
    Participant

@TheDoc Is there a way to use this plugin on a Tumblr Page that’s not the index page? You know how tumblr has the built in ” + a Page” under the customize your theme back end.

TheDoc

Shouldn’t be a problem.

ZacharyKeith_
    Participant

How would I go about doing that?

ZacharyKeith_
    Participant
    TheDoc

Basically you just need to use the same HTML structure that you’re using in your Photo posts. So when you’re creating the page, just make sure you edit the HTML and add the class of `view’ around any anchors you might have that you want to have a modal for.

Example:

This is some content. Awesome stuff. Check out this awesome image.

ZacharyKeith_
    Participant

@TheDoc Cool that did the job. Now the only thing I can’t seem to figure out is how to link two photos in a photoset where if you click on one you can scroll through to the other as well.

TheDoc

From step 3 on the View.js site:

> If you want image shows/groups, simply add a “rel” attribute to your links

> If you want your images to show as a show or a group, use the same rel attribute to group them.

ZacharyKeith_
    Participant

Okay thanks, that worked.

kati
    Participant

@TheDoc

is there a way to disable the tumblr lightbox entirely? can i make it so that when i click on the image, it goes straight to the /post instead of /image?

sorry first time asking a question . thank you :/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.